Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CH #27 "It's a Celebration" with buttons, plus First Birthday Blog Hop

We've loved seeing your handmade flowers but it's time for a new challenge and our theme this fortnight is “It’s a Celebration” with buttons.
Wir haben es genossen eure selbstgemachten Blumen zu sehen, aber es ist Zeit für eine neue Challenge und unser Thema für die kommenden 14 Tage ist: "Es ist eine Feier" in Kombination mit Knöpfen
As it’s our FIRST BIRTHDAY at CFAS we’re having a blog hop to celebrate.  The hop begins and ends here on the challenge blog. At each of the participating DT blogs you’ll find a letter, once you’ve collected them all leave a comment on the challenge post telling us which word the letters spell. You must leave a comment on each blog as you hop and one commenter on each of the blogs will win a prize.
Nachdem es unser ERSTER GEBURTSTAG bei CFAS ist, haben wir einen Blop Hop um das zu feiern. Der Hop beginnt und endet hier auf dem Challenge Blog. Bei jedem der teilnehmenden DT-Blogs werdet ihr einen Buchstaben finden. Wenn ihr alle gesammelt habt, dann hinterlasst uns einen Kommentar in diesem Post und sagt uns, wie das Word lautet.  Ihr müsst auf jedem Blog einen Kommentar hinterlassen und auf jedem Blog wird ein Kommentator einen Preis gewinnen.

If you get lost along the way you can pop back here and get back on track again. Enjoy!
Falls ihr auf dem Weg verloren gehen solltet, könnt ihr hier her zurückkehren und euch wieder auf die richtige Spur bringen. Viel Spaß!

Order for blog hop
Blog-Hop Reihenfolge
 
Challenge blog - Letter E
Lizy 


We have two fabulous sponsors this time:
Wir haben zwei fabelhafte Sponsoren dieses Mal:
 






The randomly drawn winner of Ch#26 – Handmade Flowers is:
Der zufällig gezogene Gewinner von Ch#26 - Selbstgemachte Blumen ist


#29 Sharon C

Please contact Dawn to collect your prize.
Bitte kontaktiere Dawn um deinen Preis zu erhalten.

Our Top Three chosen by the Design Team are:
Unsere Top 3 gewählt vom Design Team sind:


#4 Marilyn Webb

#7 Emily L

#133 Mrs A

Congratulations Ladies! Grab your badges and put them on your blog with pride.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch Ladies! Schnappt euch den Banner und zeigt ihn stolz auf eurem Blog.

Here are the DT’s projects some using the fabulous images from our sponsors. (Click on the names to be taken to their blogs).
Hier sind die DT Werke. Einige verwenden fabelhafte Motive unserer Sponsoren.
(Klickt auf die Namen um zu deren Blogs zu gelangen).
 
Bianca using image from Meljens


 Carly using image from Meljens


Carol using own image


Dawn using own image



Dwita using image from The Digi Garden


Jan using own image


Jani using own images

Janis using a Cricut die cut

Jen using own image


Lizy using image from The Digi Garden


Pauline using own image


Many thanks to all our sponsors for the wonderful images and sponsorship they have provided.
Over to you now, we can’t wait to see your creations.
Vielen Dank an all unsere Sponsoren für die wundervollen Motive und das Sponsoring.
Nun seid ihr an der Reihe, wir können es gar nicht erwarten eure Kreationen zu sehen.


(All comments including an unscrambled word guess will be published at the end of the challenge. So the correct word will not be leaked out.)



18 comments:

  1. Love the hop!!! I think I know the word but it is missing a letter, I was wondering if Janis's blog was suppose to have a letter? If not I'll keep flipping the letter's I have around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the letter "E" from the challenge blog. Janis doesn't have a letter.

      Delete
  2. Thank you lol...I didn't get...so the word is
    CELEBRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all the letters & unscrambled the word is:
    CELEBRATION
    Perfect word since I just found out my daughter who finished her sophomore yr of college received all As and made the Dean's List for both Fall & Spring semesters of her sophomore yr!

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT cards and now starting to hop,xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Thanks for picking my card as one of the Top 3, congrats to the other winners too!!
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have hopped and it was really fun to do. I had a problem on Jen's blog: it doesn't except my comment. :(
    I have all the letters now, but don't now what to make from the letters...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I now the word: it's celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased my card made the Top 3. Thankyou very much. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I commented earlier with the word after unscrambling the letters and do not see my comment here so here goes again. The word is:
    CELEBRATION
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yesterday I comment my solluction from the bloghop, but I can't find it here. Is that on purpuse, because otherwise anybody can see the word?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Can't believe I've won!! It's my first ever challenge win!! Congrats to the other winners too! Cheers, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've hopped about your fabulous DTs blogs, left my love and collected the letter and the word is CELEBRATION. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for this Blog-hop and... Congratulations :)

    It was soooo interesting to hop through the Dt-blogs and to read the stories behind the cards, resp. to get all this inspiration. Thanks a lot to each single DT-member :)

    After puzzling around with the letters I found... I came to the following solution:

    CELEBRATION

    (hope that's correct *gg*)
    My card is lying on my desk and waiting to be perpetuated on a photo ;)

    Wishing all of you a great day!
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cards from the DT! Have just linked my card up and will be back to do the "hop"! Thanks for a fun challenge.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just completed the blog hop - thanks to the DT for showcasing their stunning work! I think the word is CELEBRATION
    Happy birthday CFAS!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! CFAS DT